What we are doing to ensure your safety during your visit:
- Daily COVID-19 Pre-screening of all patients and team members. You will receive an online questionnaire 2 hours before your visit. In-person questionnaire will also be available for those without email access.
- To aid in social distancing we have significantly modified our appointment schedule to allow for adequate spacing of patient visits. Wherever possible, we will implement a one in, one out policy to restrict the number of people in the office at one time.
- All treatment area and tools will be sanitized with Health Canada approved products between each visit.
- Team members will wear either an N95 or surgical mask and disposable gloves.
- We have removed high touch objects such as magazines.
- We are going paperless. We will be providing paperless invoices and will be using online forms moving forward.
- We are following screening protocols as directed by Public Health. If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or you are experiencing any symptoms of the virus (fever, dry cough, difficulty breathing), please stay home. If you feel unwell at all, for your safety and ours, please stay home. We will cancel and/or reschedule your appointment to a later date without penalty.
- Updated Guidelines now require all visits to wear a mask. Please bring your own mask to your appointment.
- If you are being driven to your appointment or if someone is accompanying you, please have that person wait in your vehicle.
- Minimize bringing in personal belongings such as purses and bags.
- Follow hand hygiene protocols when entering and exiting the clinic. Hand sanitizers are available for your use throughout the office.
- We will continue to accept all forms of payments, but e-transfers, direct billing are preferred at this time.